Tuesday, February 4, 2014

*{Simply Put, You Are Love}*

February is all about Valentines and love.

Every day I am thankful that my kids are crazy, full of life and slightly sassy. There are days when I am caught off guard  and think to myself, "Was this because I whined a lot when I was little? Or because I colored on the brick fireplace grout with crayons? Maybe it was all the times I thought it would be a good idea to eat the bar soap in the bathroom?" There are so many moments though, that cancel these thoughts out. Even in the most difficult of times, like Snowmageddon 2014 Georgia Addition, Mackenzie makes it magical. We walked home three miles in the snow, uphill, literally. She was ready, after a warm bath of course, to play in the snow. 

I created this layout using Aqua Blue and the new release Simply White! 



Here's a close up of some of the twiney goodness:


You can find the twine at Bella Creationz:



Have a great Tuesday!! 



9 comments:

DebC said...

Its so beautiful and I know whenever you have a project I will love it to death! Perfect
Deb C

Julie Odil said...

This is wonderful! Kids make the world go round, don't they? Magical!

Kristy said...

I love, love, LOVE this layout!!! I know it was super fun to scrap some SNOW pics! : ) ~ Kristy

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fantastic LO! The blue and white are perfect for it!

Tara said...

Ha ha, funny stories! This is a beautiful layout and the blues are perfect for a snow day!

Rose said...

this is so pretty and thanks for the fun story :)

Isha Gupta said...

Love the LO of the page and my favorite is the heart chain :) TFS

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is stunning my friend, Your daughter looks so sweet here!

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!