Thursday, March 13, 2014

Belong Together Tag!

Hello Everyone!!! Isha here today, sharing the candy box with a tag. Here we already have started with Spring unless the weather takes a big turn. Everyone is in the garden working and all the new shoots coming up. There are flowers everywhere and also Jelly beans for the kids.
I love this transparent box by Bella Creationz. Perfect size and shape. I made a tag to go with it and loved how 3 of the Twine colors just make it pop out. Really pretty colors. Don't you think? I love to tie this kind of loop with a bow too.


Here is the closeup to see the loop with the bow!


I used these Timeless Twine  on my project.







Happy Crafting!!! 

9 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Very pretty, Isha! I love that loopy bow thingy you did. Tut coming?

Petti said...

So cute!

Rose said...

cuteness to the max girl :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a sweet little tag for your treat. I like the fluffy bow and tag tie. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

Super cute Isha. I love the tag its adorable
Deb C

Kitty said...

Beautiful and I love the twine bow

Kathleen

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a fabulous bow/loop thingy! Cute, cute!

Tara said...

Such a cute treat idea! Love the bow!

Kristy said...

Just adorable!! I LOVE that bow! : ) ~ Kristy