Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Simple Stories vs Bella Blvd Shaped cards!

Heyyie all! Decided to play with my Cameo to create these shaped cards! Ain't they cute!? 




How about a love twine heart?


Or a graduation mortar?:D

Items used:



Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on FacebookPinterest and Twitter! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

9 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Squeak! How cute! I'm partial to owls and absolutely love this one! And that twined up heart is super yummy!!!

DebC said...

Super cute Cassandra!! I love all the shaped cards you did. Love it
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Aw, Cassandra, these are so cute! That mortar hat tassel is so sweet and I love the twine heart!

Rose said...

CUTE!!! love the little bear with his twine heart :)

Tara said...

These are adorable! I need to play with my cameo more!

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh these cards are so cute they make me smile! I like the twine heart and tassel. Sweet job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Eek, these are so
Flipping cute, you know I LOVE all things owls!!

Kristy said...

So stinkin' adorable!! I just love these! : ) ~ Kristy

Isha Gupta said...

Cute and adorable :)