Thursday, May 29, 2014

Twine Love

Hello everyone! Isha here today sharing a card with you all. It was really fun to create this one :) 
I just did some watercolor onto my scraps of paper and then made the flowers by sticking the twine. Then I cut around it and the shape kind of looks like flowers. I die cut some leaves, used my shimmer mist onto everything and then stamped the tiny sentiment from the Bella Creationz stamp. To finish I just used some of our sequins from the shop.





I hope you would play with your twine, it is fun for sure :)






6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic!

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful card and great color combo!

Karen (karey2005) said...

These flowers are GORGEOUS! Seriously!

Julie Odil said...

Fabulous, Isha! You've found another great way to use this wonderful twine!

Rose said...

so pretty and creative :)

DebC said...

Beautiful!
Deb