Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Twine Storage

Deb here from Craftin Chaos and I am sharing a cute little box for storing your twine. It has the hole for the twine and everything! I love it! It would even be a great box to give as a gift with a roll of Timeless Twine of course in it!

I used Carta Bella paper from All Hallow's Eve (you know I love halloween and couldn't resist) with the Black Kraft color it is PERFECT~ Cackle Cackle.

I could see making these boxes in multiple colors to coordinate with my twine. It would make it look even prettier right!

Stop over and check out the new stamps Stacy has and all the yummy packaging and twine that is in the store. It makes a great way to pretty up a project or gift!





4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

This is so cool! Love the idea!

Julie Odil said...

This is great, Deb! I'm lovin' the idea!

Rose said...

Deb this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Timeless Twine said...

Totally twine-tastic!!!!