Thursday, June 5, 2014

Brave....

Hi friends! Happy Thursday to you it's Scrappin Madge!!! I am super excited to share with you my Americana Canvas that I created using Timeless Twine!  I love how this turned out!!!  Make sure to check out the Timeless Twine store {HERE} there are lot's of goodies there!!!. This is the June Color Challenge! Red White and Aqua!!




Now here is my project! 


*I took some Score Tape and Masking tape and made lines. Starting with masking tape, then score tape. Alternating every other one.  I then took the twine and started at the bottom and zig zagged across the canvas. After that was complete I took off the masking tape.


*I then used the star canvas and used some yellow spritz ink to color the stars.


*After they were dry I used a hot glue gun and adhered the stars.  I then took some black paint and splattered the canvas, adding the alpha stickers to complete the front.  I then painted the sides of the canvas using some Martha Stewart paint.
I hope that you enjoyed my project today! Be sure to leave a comment if you did!!!



7 comments:

DebC said...

Awesome canvas! That would be a great gift for someone too!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Super cool! Love this!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cool! Love the twine! Love the stars?

Karen (karey2005) said...

Darn phone. The ? should be a !

quilt4fun2 said...

How pretty and great way to use the twine. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bella Creationz said...

Amazing canvas! Love it =)