Friday, June 27, 2014

Proud to be an American!

Happy Friday!!!

Hey there! Ruthie here, today is my dt day here on the Timeless Twine blog. This month, all month, we are having a color challenge. The colors are red, white, and aqua. 

IMG_9908-1.jpg

I made a quick card for the 4th of July. I used the large star die from MCT's 3 Star Stitched DiesThe buttons and twine are both from the Timeless Twine's  June Embellishment Kit.


IMG_9910-1.jpg

Paper: Papertrey Ink & Carta Bella, Beach Boardwalk
 Star Die: My Creative Time, 3 Star Stitched Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, My Little Firecracker Stamp Set 
Twine: Firecracker Twine
Firecracker

Buttons: June Embellishment Kit


If you would like to make a project for the challenge, click here for more info and to link up!



I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Aw, I like this, Ruthie!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Ruthie, Love this sweet card. The way you placed the buttons is really cool.

DebC said...

beautiful job! I love the cut out with the pattern paper showing through. Buttons super cute addition!
Deb

Rose said...

awesome card and i love the buttons :)

Timeless Twine said...

What a great patriotic card! Love it!