Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Whaley Love You!

Debbie from Craftin Chaos and although I wish I would have had time to make more than I did I really love this tag. The colors I love and it goes perfect with the "Razzleberry Sorbet" twine. All the sorbets are on sale this month and we have been sharing projects with all of them the whole month.

This was a fast project but sometimes that isn't a bad thing. I loved this little whale and the color I used was perfect match. I pop dotted the sentiment and the whale.

Stop over and grab some of the Sorbet twine while it is on sale! They are my favorites!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Deb- Quick or not this is a darling tag!! I love that you embossed the tag, used a cut and the amazing Timeless Twine!! You go girl!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

Karen (karey2005) said...

He's whaley

Karen (karey2005) said...

Gah! Should have read, he's Whaley cute!!!

Julie Odil said...

Ah, just darlin'!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a sweet tag! I like the embossing texture and your frame on the sentiment boxes. Great tag!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So stinking cute, it Whaley is๐Ÿ˜œ❤️