Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween Treats

Hello, fellow twine lovers.  Julie O here today with a little Halloween inspiration. You may already know I've been busy making Halloween cards for the residents in the nursing home where I work.  Today, I made a project for a lady who is blind, so I took a bit of a different approach.
  I thought twine would be the perfect texture for her.  She loves tactile things.  Twine is a wonderful thing to touch and stroke and hang on to. This particular lady also loves her chocolate, so I think this will work just fine:


I used Orange Licorice Timeless Twine to wrap around the handle, and on the bow.
There's also Halloween sequins to add some more texture to this bag.


The pumpkin bag is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. I cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo. I used card stock from Close To My Heart. I'm going to fill it with a variety of chocolates for my sweet nursing home friend. 
Have you seen this Halloween Embellishment Kit in the Bella Creationz Store?  It has sooooo many fun things in it!


Make sure to check the Timeless Twine blog each day all month.  There's ton of wonderful inspiration!

3 comments:

DebC said...

Really cute treat bag Julie. Love it
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute bag! Love the twine-embellished jack-o-lantern!

Timeless Twine said...

What a great project for your resident. The textures are wonderful!