Friday, October 17, 2014

RIP treat box

Hi all, Rose here with my first post for the month. I love Halloween crafts so I made this  fun tombstone treat holder and decorated it up with a few items from the Bella Creationz Esty shop.


I started with a tombstone treat box cut file from the Silhouette store.
The RIP was cut four times and then stacked to give a thicker look and used my Wink of Stella glitter to give it some sparkle.
That cute little mummy is from Pink Hippo stamps which is owned by my fellow Twine-ista Debbie from Craftin Chaosthe bat and button are from this months mini kit, and of course I finished it off with the perfect twine...... Orange Licorice from Bella Creationz.



Have a "Twine-tastic" day :)

4 comments:

DebC said...

Rose this is awesome!! I love that you used my mummy <3 Love it!!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

Looove it! Love all the fun embellishments you used and that mummy is super cute! I wish I could color that good!

Julie Odil said...

This is spooky awesome! Love it!

Karen (karey2005) said...

How cute! I loooooooorve the mummy and seriously, that candy looks yummy. So, it's a yummy mummy!