Tuesday, October 28, 2014

You've Been Boo'd!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Hiya! It's Ruthie, today is my day here on the Timeless Twine Blog. I made a quick and easy Halloween treat with a few things from the Bella Creationz store.
IMG_0340-1
I used one of the Small Brown Kraft Bags and randomly stamped the front with a decorative stamp. Then I filled the bag with a few pieces of candy and tied it shut with some Orange Licorice twine. I used one of the orange tags from the Halloween Mini Kit, stamped a sentiment on the front, and attached it to the twine. Really quick and easy and ready to left on someones desk or door step!
IMG_0341-1
Products Used:
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
My Creative Time Products:
I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

So cute! Love that sentiment....made me giggle!

DebC said...

Super cute and I love the sentiment too!
Deb

Unknown said...

Ok Ruthie.... Really... I love love this how fun and the super cute stamp are you kidding me?? Great Job!!! Loves-Madge

Timeless Twine said...

What a super fun treat bag! I love the Orange Licorice w/ the kraft bag.

Julie Odil said...

This is super cute!