Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Treat Bag

Hello, and happy Monday!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  We're having a little light snow here today, so the project I'm sharing here seems the perfect fit. 
My husband takes his lunch to work everyday.  I like to make little surprises for him and tuck them in his lunch bag.  This is one of those surprises:


I found this Snowflake Short Envelope Bag at the Silhouette Design store.  I used Aqua Blue TwineCherry Red TwineClearly Beloved Sequins, and Clearly Beautiful Loose Mixed Sequins on this bag.




Tucked inside the Snowflake envelope is a Bella Creationz Kraft Tag.  

I covered a portion of it with designer paper, then used the "NEW" Bella Creationz Happy Days Clear Stamp Set (year round sentiments).


Supplies used on tag:



I had so much fun making my happy snowflake treat bag.  I hope it makes my husband's day brighter!
Make sure to stop by this blog everyday for great inspiration, and don't forget to check the Timeless Twine Facebook page for fun and inspiration, and there's the Twine-aholics Facebook Page for even more good times! 

8 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Cute, cute! Makes me "snow happy" - love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea, looks great! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Timeless Twine said...

Totally love it! My fav. color combo!

Paper Flavour said...

Love the colors!

Unknown said...

I love these colors - aqua and red together are bomb!! great tag, Julie!

DebC said...

Great color combo!! awesome job!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is one of my fav color combos! This is such an adorable set, great job :)

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT