Saturday, June 6, 2015

This is What Life is All About!


Hi all, it's me Padni. And for today I want to share to you what I make using pretty twine : Firecracker! and pretty tags from Bella Creationz. Another supplies I use is from Echo Park Paper, Heidi Swapp, and Elle's Studio. I only use a 3x4 inchs photo of my baby on the 12x12 inchs layout. Here below I capture some pictures of step by step from what I make.







I choose the theme : Summer, for this layout. I love the bright colours from the layout. I think the usage of twine is also gave a better result. The supply I use below from Bella Creationz :

Aqua Blue and Red Bakers Twine

Gift Tags - Multi-Colored

Have a happy crafty weekend, friends!


Pad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout! :)

Julie Odil said...

This is wonderful!

DebC said...

Beautiful.....just beautiful
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

Stunning as always, and LOVE the dimension!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very nice. Your wee one is super cute!

Unknown said...

love your layering! so cute!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

love all your layering!! awesome!