Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Shoot for the Moon

Happy Hump-Day, Friends.  Karen N here from Craftily Yours!

This month, we are focusing of the fun and fabulous Timeless Twine in Cape Cod.  This fun twine has grey, yellow and white, and I was thinking stars and moons, so here's what I did!


I created the moon by punching a circle and then punching it again half-way through.  I glued twine down and trimmed the edges.  Those fun sequins are Bella Creationz, Silver Star Sequins.  On top of the glitter paper on top, I also colored the hanging stars and moons with my Wink of Stella pens.  Sparkles!

Hope you have a super sparkly Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen







2 comments:

DebC said...

Super cute! Love the little moon
Deb

Anonymous said...

Love that stamp, card looks great! :)