Friday, August 21, 2015

Teen Boy Birthday Cards

Hi there, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. As promised from my last post on here for the birthday tags, here are the matching teen birthday cards I made using the "Cape Cod" twine.
 
I have twin boys who will be 16 on Monday, I normally don't do matching of anything because they would probably throw a fit, lol. But this once I was "allowed" to make them matching cards and I'm sure I will be the last time I get to do this. (sad face)
 
I think this is a perfect masculine card, especially for teen boys. I love how it uses the acronym for the sentiment, which seems to be the in thing these days. I did add some metallic screw brads on each side and some metallic eyelets for the enclosure. I tied several layers of twine and frayed the edges to give it a more rugged look.
 
Wishing a Happy 16th Birthday to my boys... Andrew and Nicholas!!! <3 <3 <3
 
Enjoy...
 
 

Once again the matching tags.
 
 
Cape Cod Twine
 
 
 
Have a great day!!!

 

4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

These are amazing Maria! I love all the fun details and those screw brads are awesome!

Timeless Twine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DebC said...

These are awesome Maria!! Love the color combo too!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

I'll bet your boys loved them! They are fabulous!